Sports

The sport i love to do is play sports which is soccer. I love this sport because this teaches me alot which is skills and technic. This sport ive played mostly all my life since i was in kindergarten till now . Something i got to say about this sport is that you get to neet new people and those new friends/people become your friends i love to make new friends and learn about them . The type of supply’s you need for this sport is : soccer shoes, shin guards , soccer socks .since i was a little kid i been trying to get in a soccer team because i feel like i have everything that a soccer player has. Now that i got older I decided i needed to accomplish my goal which was get into a soccer team  and now that i got in a team im grateful for what ive been saying/dreaming. Like why not try sports TRY IT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I learned this week

What is something that got you sucked in