Try hard/feel good,Bad, give up,

1:something I really felt good about is that i was winning i wasn’t loosing. I love to win sometimes the loosing part gets to me there but i got in my head that i at leasted tryed and didn’t give up like other people.

2: I felt really bad that i was getting treated like i was worth nothing when i really helped that person out. I have feelings when someone is bad or something i may try to talk to them and make them feel even better about them selfs.

3: The only time I really quit was when i was playing soccer and my whole team was really beating the other team hard. I was the striker and I really felt bad that our opponents were with their heads down and all i said was “ i quit because we are just winning badly and i told my team mates you guys can play i quit because i have scored so many goals im good with those goals..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I learned this week

What is something that got you sucked in