When i was good at something

The day i thought i was good at was when i was playing a video game on my iPhone game . I really thought i was good because i was doing much better than last time that i played the game. The game i was playing was subway surfers which I think most of the class knows . My score low so i was using the skateboard that they give you or you need to get when your playing the game everyone has to know what im talking about. So then i kept playing this game for the past 2 days and i knew i was getting better and better each day I would play so i was trying and i was all in it so I didn’t even want to look at the score that i was on and it surprised me that i have beaten/Smoosed my old score which is cool I Hope You guys know what im talking about..! Stay tuned ama post more stuff on my blog!!!!!!!!!🤞🏽☝🏽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I learned this week

What is something that got you sucked in